The Minelab SD2100v2 was released in April 2002 and is no longer in production. The SD2100v2, is one of the first detectors that used Minelab’s exclusive Multi-Period Sensing (MPS) technology. This enables the SD2100v2 to minimise the effects of mineralisation to penetrate deeper, and provide you with an interference free signal. This has effectively overcome the problem of ground noise whilst remaining sensitive enough to find grain-sized nuggets of gold.
Offering high performance and reliability, the SD2100v2 is ideal for the beginner, couple or experienced prospector alike.
- MPS technology means you can locate targets at far greater depth than conventional VLF detectors, while small targets can still be found in difficult grounds, and aids in the accuracy of ground balance limiting false signals.
- Manual ground balance – easy to use and very stable so you can set your detector to suit the ground you are detecting in.
- Threshold adjustment and tone control allowing you to customise detector sounds to your hearing.
- Supplied with the 11” Double-D coil for versatility (other coils available as accessories).
- Ergonomically balanced S-bend shaft and lightweight design make this a comfortable machine to use.