The Minelab SD2200v2 was released in April 2002 and is no longer in production. Minelab's SD2200v2 features Multi-Period Sensing (MPS) technology, the exclusive invention of Minelab, to give you depth, sensitivity and reliability. The SD2200v2 combines automatic ground balance, discrimination and automatic tuning to make it one of the world's most sophisticated and powerful gold detectors. The boost amplifier and tone control allow you to customize your detector, making hard to hear sounds clear and defined whilst the discrimination function rejects strong signals from ferrous junk, allowing more time detecting and less time digging unwanted targets.
With an excellent balance of features, performance and price, the SD2200v2 offers you more bang for your buck with its surprisingly affordable price.
- MPS technology means you can locate targets at far greater depth than conventional VLF detectors, while small targets can still be found in difficult grounds, and aids in the accuracy of ground balance limiting false signals.
- Discrimination (ferrous) function rejects strong signals from ferrous junk, allowing more time detecting and less time digging unwanted targets.
- The automatic ground tracking makes detecting in all grounds easy and effortless, as the detector continually tests the ground mineralisation and will automatically adjust the ground balance as required, ensuring maximum depth and minimal ground noise without you having to stop and re-adjust settings.
- Automatic ground balance.
- Audio boost and tone control allow you to customize your detector, making hard to hear sounds, clear and defined.
- 6V Gel-cell battery giving you up to 2 days running time.
- Mains and car chargers so you can recharge anytime, anywhere.
- Also includes headphones as standard so you don’t miss any targets.