The World’s Best Water Detector!
Minelab’s unique Broad Band Spectrum (BBS) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m)
With superior ground cancelling, false signals from detecting in salt water are greatly reduced. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- BBS multiple frequency technology (1.5kHz – 25.5kHz).
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
- High Visibility fluorescent bodywork and skidplate
- Slimline 10" coil for reduced weight and improved balance.
- NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours.
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory).
Check out the Excalibur II in action on Discovery Channel's Cooper’s Treasure. Cooper's Treasure follows the search for sunken treasure in the Caribbean using a map drawn up by astronaut Gordon Cooper while he was in space! And of course, they're using the best tool for the job, a Minelab Excalibur II!
Watch the full episodes here
To learn more about the Minelab Excalibur II metal detector watch our videos here